Cheryl Cole auctioning 20 of her dresses to launch her charity foundation website

Cheryl Cole (Pic: Rex Features)

CHERYL Cole is launching a charity website – by selling 20 of her favourite frocks.

Putting her X Factor woes behind her, she unveiled The Cheryl Cole Foundation site yesterday, which she set up with The Prince’s Trust.

Cheryl has also teamed up with online fashion retailer ASOS to auction off 20 items from her wardrobe.

These include the Phillip Lim playsuit she had on for X Factor’s 2009 auditions, and a £1,100 Hervé Léger bandage dress she wore on a night out with Girls Aloud bandmate Nicola Roberts in 2008.

They go up for grabs for two weeks from June 13.

Cheryl, 27, said: “Clearing out my wardrobe, it occurred to me that the clothes I was bagging up for charity could benefit my own charity.

“I want to help young people all over the UK and put money raised through my Foundation into projects like the ones The Prince’s Trust runs.”

Blog Archive