Selena Gomez meeting Justin Bieber, lessening " in love "


fall it, Selena!

In an meeting with Seventeen.com, Selena Gomez opens up regarding her relationship with Justin Bieber and why she'll forever love Demi Lovato.

Photos: Celebs with Bieber fever

"I'm 18, and I'm going away to fall in love," she says in reference to Bieber, 17. "I'm going away to hang out with public, and I'm going to look at myself, and I'm satisfactory with that."


The two teenager stars claimed to be just good associates for the first more than a few months of their relationship; then they were dotted holding hands at Vanity Fair's Oscars' after-party in February. Afterwards, in an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in March, Gomez lastly admitted she was dating the teen hero.

Photos: Stars pack on the PDA

Gomez also talks about her firm support of lifelong friend Demi Lovato,  who freshly opened up about her great effort with bipolar disorder, wounding and bulimia. "There's an amount of love that can on no account
-- no matter what -- be taken away or torn apart, no matter the state of affairs. There are certain public who you will always, always love, so if no matter which, this just reminded me of how much I really love [Demi]."

See video : Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Dance

 

Blog Archive