Candice Swanepoel's Fabulous Fantasies


Showing off her beautiful good looks, Candice Swanepoel helped to launch the latest Victoria’s Secret Fantasies body care and fragrance collection earlier today.
Photos: Candice Swanepoel, unveiling the latest VS Fantasies body care and fragrance collection at the Victoria’s Secret Store at The Grove.

The blonde bombshell was bright in a strapless, summer dress and heels as she posed for photos beside Extra's Mario Lopez in the press area of The Grove in Los Angeles, CA.
And while most would suppose that Miss Swanepoel is on a strict workout/diet regimen in order to keep her thin frame, don’t let her almost perfect frame fool you.
Candice newly admitted, “Lately I’ve been eating whatever I want. When I was younger it used to affect me a lot more, I would think it in my face, but as I’m older I can eat whatever I want. To feel good and healthy I eat a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of water, and I eat a lot of meat like steak because I want to build muscle.”

And while she's been eating healthy most days, she also admitted that she never deprives herself. “I’ll indulge in pasta, pizza and lots of yummy things,” Candice dished.

Blog Archive