Volkswagen Touareg

images 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid Volkswagen Touareg. 2008 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2008 Volkswagen Touareg



  • priya9178
    01-09 11:19 AM
    Iam on H4 and my visa expired on oct 31 '06 , I have applied for extension on oct 20 '06 , but havent got my extension yet, I have another problem my passport is expiring on Feb 13 '07. WIll be going to Houston to get my fresh passport this weekend.

    I have to visit India this month end and have booked my tickets with delta, from US to India via Paris(France).

    I have 3 questions :

    1. Do I Need an airport transit visa since iam travelling via France ?
    2. How long will it take to get my fresh passport if I applied over the counter on emergency system (Tatkaal)
    3. Can I travel with an expired H4 visa ?

    Please Help ???





    wallpaper 2008 Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. volkswagen touareg r50 picture
  • volkswagen touareg r50 picture



  • Steve Mitchell
    July 7th, 2004, 12:48 PM
    Not having experience with that particular lens, however I would ask if you are sure you can live with a variable aperture lens that goes all the way to 5.6 on the long end...and are you sure you can live within those limitations?
    Do any equipment savy forum members have any views on the Nikon Nikkor 28-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6D IF AF Zoom lens positive, negitive or otherwise? Target camera will be my D70. Thanks in advance.





    Volkswagen Touareg. Another Volkswagen car, slated
  • Another Volkswagen car, slated



  • Edison99
    09-14 07:28 AM
    Thanks for the quote!
    Nobody's a slave. Each one of us can decide for ourselves, whether to stay around, or go back. You will be getting decently paid in either case. I used to feel the same, but then there's a saying in Sanskrit "Raja Kalasya Karanam" (The king is responsible for his own destiny. This is in reference to Mahabharat's Dhritirasthra)





    2011 volkswagen touareg r50 picture Volkswagen Touareg. 2010 volkswagen touareg review
  • 2010 volkswagen touareg review



  • neoneo
    07-17 12:32 AM
    Hi,

    I have filed I-485 application myself for me & my wife on July 5th, 2007.
    I have listed all the documents in the packet on the cover letter, but forgot to sign the at the bottom (both me & my wife) after 'Sincerely'.It has blank in place of my signature and name printed in the brackets.Will it be a problem?
    What should I do now to correct this? Should I send the signed cover letter separately (explaining that I forgot to sign)? Your suggestion is highly appreciated.
    Thank you.

    What cover letter ?.. did u sign all the forms ? those a important ! .. cover letter-- i don't think they care, unless it has some legal info. If it's just a list, it doesnt matter.

    ping ur attorney though.



    more...


    Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid



  • sundevil
    07-05 04:52 PM
    You are right. There are days I feel like writing to Durbin, Grassley or Sanders about this practice because few of all the 350K odd BEC LCs are out there for taking by these a**h**s. I have always wished that one day all these approvals get dug out and financials behind them investigated. I wouldn't be too sad to see all these guys behind bars and their GCs revoked.




    Hey its give and take rite , if he bought the labor and or abused the system
    it was there to be abused , i know gaziiilllion other people who bought labor and now have GC so dont go after this guy if u want go after the ones who provide such kinda services viz a viz desi employers who by the way are laughing all the way to the bank





    Volkswagen Touareg. 2007 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2007 Volkswagen Touareg



  • jonty_11
    12-14 12:56 PM
    Just called Ken Salazar's office, and made a comment to distinghuish between Illegal and Legals...and our retrogression issue.....again, seems like our cause is not something they know about...



    more...


    Volkswagen Touareg. 2009 Volkswagen Touareg North
  • 2009 Volkswagen Touareg North



  • jliechty
    May 23rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
    I would suggest that a very slight amount of fill flash would make the eyes not be so dark. However, if you have a decent photo editing program, you could experiment with the "dodge" function to selectively lighten the eyes just enough to make them come out of the shadow, but not enough to be obvious. Also, consider attempting some "soft filter" attempts in said imaging program, to make the portrait more flattering (in other words, to subdue some facial imperfections).





    2010 Another Volkswagen car, slated Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid



  • GCBy3000
    06-18 02:17 PM
    To invoke, AC21 you should have filed 485 and passed 180 days.

    In your situation, I would go with the new employer if he is ready to file the labor today(ASAP). If he has the ad already running for a month, then you should be able to get the LC approved within a week.

    Then file 140 in premium and wait with all 485 docs ready. if you dont get 140 approved before July end and if the bulletin retrogress, then go ahead and file 485. If the bulletin does not retrogress, then wait till 140 gets approved and file 485. PORT THE PD.

    If you dont want to wait, the file 140 and 485 togather. But 140 in regular is unpredictable. If you file in premium then you can get H1 for 3 years later and also you wil get EAD faster.

    CONTRIBUTE TO IV.

    Hi Gurus,

    Please comment on my situation.

    My current job, 140 is approved, and employer ready to file 485. But there is also a risk of layoff in coming 2 months. Employer won't revoke I-140, if he had to let me go.

    I have another employer interested and has filed H1 transfer. I am in the 7th year of H1.

    If I let current employer file I-485, and also get EAD/AP. Then if laid off after 2 months, and new employer ready to wait for 2 months from now, understanding the situation.

    1. Can I join the new employer on H1, after 2 months. Will can cancel my I-485 processing automatically, even though the employer did not revoke the I-140?

    2. Should I join the new employer on EAD, which will be approved for 1 year by then? Will there be risk of violation of AC21, and 485 or EAD renewal being rejected at later stage? And what would be a fall-back strategy in such case?

    3. Just join the new employer, as it will be stable job. and not worry about the 485 date. It will be current again next year.

    4. Is there any information, how the AC-21 works? Is it automatic, or do I need to file for some documents when I switch jobs. That would prevent me from taking any job before 6 months. But I may be laid off in 2 months.

    Thanks in advance!



    more...


    Volkswagen Touareg. 2008 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2008 Volkswagen Touareg



  • desi485
    01-08 12:55 PM
    My employer has not provided copy of labor or I-140.

    I am not planning to use AC-21 as my employer and work profile is good. But say if there is some thing unplanned happens, and if I need to change jobs, what can I do?

    not having copy of labor or I-140 is an issue for AC21?





    hair 2010 volkswagen touareg review Volkswagen Touareg. Volkswagen Touareg 3.6
  • Volkswagen Touareg 3.6



  • 485Question
    10-11 01:08 PM
    Just try if you can get any letter of explanation from the university, and prove on your job (experience) from 2003.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks



    more...


    Volkswagen Touareg. Volkswagen Touareg
  • Volkswagen Touareg



  • furiouspride
    01-11 09:26 PM
    Retard!





    hot 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg



  • SSSarkar
    06-25 11:42 AM
    My company is paying all the cost except medical exam and photos.



    more...


    house Photo: Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg - Top
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg - Top



  • meridiani.planum
    03-14 12:33 AM
    I heard companies like TCS Wipro HCL (all desi outsourcing firms) have now started to again apply for H1B instead of L1...are they doing green cards too?

    Yes, some of them do.
    And depending on your luck/contacts/influence you might even extract an EB-1A out of them and get your GC in 6-9 months.





    tattoo 2007 Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg



  • yogirajd
    01-14 01:47 PM
    Hello All,

    Thanks for the all the suggestions and views. My I-140 was denied in oct 2007. I have appealed ( MTR) in Dec. 2007 and my I-140 has got approved in 3 weeks.

    I am still not sure whether my attorney has filed appeal with EB2 or EB3 category. Is it possible. My EB2 was changes to EB3 for I-140 quesry in Oct. 2007.

    Tnx all.



    more...


    pictures 2009 Volkswagen Touareg North Volkswagen Touareg. 2011 Volkswagen Touareg 1
  • 2011 Volkswagen Touareg 1



  • brandon
    July 18th, 2004, 03:29 AM
    I joined dphoto because I wanted to get more use out of my digital camera. I figure that if I can learn to take better pictures, then I will have more fun.

    I searched through my favorite pictures and selected these for my first gallery pics. What do you think?

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/781/1003Plumeria127-med.JPG

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/781/1003Rainbow22-med.JPG





    dresses 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. Volkswagen Touareg - 2010
  • Volkswagen Touareg - 2010



  • rb_248
    09-05 03:33 PM
    Congratulations!

    Thanks. But, I am still not sure if I can start celebrating.



    more...


    makeup 2008 Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. Photo: Volkswagen Touareg
  • Photo: Volkswagen Touareg



  • RollingStone12
    04-25 02:48 PM
    SURE I WILL GO BACK NO PROBLEM AND TAKE ALL THE MONEY I EARNED WHILE LIVING HERE.......OH BTW I am a AMERICAN CITIZEN...LOL !

    Take whatever Sh&*t you want...dont forget your son.

    BTW its not 'a' American and its 'an' American.

    Big LOL :)

    P.S: Dont tell your son you have money...:)





    girlfriend 2011 Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. 2009 Volkswagen Touareg
  • 2009 Volkswagen Touareg



  • WFGC2006
    12-07 06:33 PM
    please note: the final USCIS operating procedures relating to AC21 is stillborn eight years after the law was passed, which means the government can make the interpretation of AC21 loose or tight as it sees fit.

    we can only hope for the best!!!





    hairstyles Volkswagen Touareg Volkswagen Touareg. 2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50
  • 2008 Volkswagen Touareg R50



  • pappusheth
    05-08 01:33 AM
    i filed for EAD in early April this year. I could check the case status online and see it as "case received and pending". On the last day of April I received my EAD in mail but the status still showed the same.. There was neither soft nor hard LUD. Rather I checked it again today on May 7th and the status is still the same, no soft or hard lud..!
    i think there's some disconnect.





    spdie
    12-27 03:01 PM
    Hello Helper!

    thank you for reading my thread.

    My wife entered the US on a tourist visa (B-2). She was accepted at a univeristy here in the US so she applied for a change of status (application I-539) from tourist visa (B-2) to student visa (F-1) on 30th October 2008. Her I-94 expires on January 3rd 2009 (in a few days time!) and we still have not heard anything from immigration about our case.

    1. Should my wife stay here until we hear from US immigration or does my wife have to go back to her home country?
    2. Will my wife be considered out-of-status if she stays here while waiting for any news from US immigration? What if her student visa gets denied?
    3. What are the chances of the change-of-status being approved?
    4. If her student visa gets denied, after how many days does my wife have to leave?

    Thank you for all your help. Please do reply even if you do not know the answer to all questions. take care and good luck with all your immigration goals





    Leo07
    05-21 10:20 AM
    and there are lots more like us...



    Blog Archive