Robert Pattinson fakes to Be Prince William's BFF


Robert Pattinson has pulled off a few royal ruses in his date.

This existence, the Water for Elephants star, 24, can't go everywhere lacking mass hysteria next him, but Pattinson says he once went so disguised that he used to imagine to be a British royal.

Throughout a Friday form on BBC's The Graham Norton Show, Pattinson recounted his early period as a struggling actor in Los Angeles.

Photos: Pattinson and Kristen beautiful scene.



"When I former came to L.A., it was extremely simple to convince public I was a part of the royal family. I hadn't served for three years -- I was jobless in London -- and when citizens asked what I'd been doing, I told public I went to RADA with Prince William," Pattinson said, referring to London's Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.

"Citizens would think, 'You're English, I totally think you!'" he told Norton.

Pattinson's Elephants costar, Reese Witherspoon, also appeared on Friday's Graham Norton Show, but wasn't as balancing about Prince William and his new bride, Catherine.

"I was a tiny hurt I wasn't invited [to the royal wedding], I'm not leaving to lie," fellow newlywed Witherspoon, 35, told Norton with a chuckle. "I had invited her to my marriage. Habitually in America, we respond -- that's how we work. It's rude!" she joked.
 Play now:

Blog Archive