Nick Cannon on Twins With Mariah: "Happiest I've Ever Been"

Twice vision of love!
Now that his wife Mariah Carey has given birth to twins -- a girl and a boy -- Nick Cannon is more than the moon.
Carey delivered the twins in an L.A. hospital just past noontime on Saturday, which is also the pair fourth marriage anniversary.
Gushed Cannon, 30, via Twitter just after the offspring' birth: "My wife just gift me the most unbelievable anniversary present ever in life!" Added Cannon of the "present": "I won't ever be intelligent to top this!"
The later day, he new a more serious note of thanks: "I'm in the happiest rest I've ever been in my years. I never had more wonderful things incident. I am humbled by God's Favor!"

Photos : Their  love story



After hurrying to the hospital in their Rolls Royce Phantom, the duo welcomed their son and daughter as Carey's mega-smash "We Belong Together" played. The girl weighed 5 pounds, 3 ounces, and deliberate 18 inches long; her brother weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces, and was 19 inches extended. The pair rep said the offspring have not yet been named.
Even though Carey has yet to Tweet or talk regarding the exciting news, she was showered with congrats from celeb pals on Twitter, like first-time mom-to-be Alyssa Milano, Nicki Minaj, Jermaine Dupri and Katy Perry.
Wrote Minaj: "best wishes Mariah & Nick!!!!!!!!! The twins have lastly landed on earth!!! Yaaayyyyy!!!!!"
Added Perry: "I wish that Hello Kitty room is BEYOND!"

Blog Archive