Kate Hudson Express Her “Pregnancy” craving


At what time it comes to pregnancy craving, Kate Hudson is sticking to fit options.

Access Hollywood fixed up with the bright pregnant actress at the opening of her most recent film, "Something Borrowed," in Los Angeles on Tuesday, where she explained how her second pregnancy is dissimilar than her first.


"Food cravings... I like plain foods with this one," the 32-year-old, who is pregnant with fianc and Muse frontmam Matt Bellamy, told admittance.

"If I want a snack, it's regularly fruit," she sustained. "I don't like something too heavy. I believe that's attractive much all it is. And I was actually unwell for the first one, so it's just a completely dissimilar pregnancy."

Photos: Celebrity Baby Bumps



The recently affianced star also showed off her inspiring engagement ring to Access.

As formerly reported on AccessHollywood.com, Kate announced she was engaged last week through an facade on NBC's the "Today" show.

"I'm engaged!" she said at the time. "It just occurred a week ago. I'm so pleased you inform. I haven't really announced it and I kind of feel like the announcing thing feels so silly, you know what I mean? I was just waiting for a celebrity to inform."

Blog Archive