Kardashian Sisters' Mother's Day Welcomes to Mom


Her daughters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe have kickstarted fairly the gainful family activity, and Kris Jenner was supposedly treated to a usual (yet fancy) Armenian Mother's Day over the history weekend.

Before her celebratory day, Kris expected a greeting-card top prize in her respect at Redbook's May wrap shoot - during which time the girls all existing written cards to their dedicated momager.


"To understand writing those letters...I'm such a mush, I boo-hooed. When they sent me the slink peek [of the issue], I was like, sobbing," Kris. told of her daughters' offerings.

As for what Kim, Kourtney and Khloe said to their favorite family matriarch, the girls wrote:

Kim: "It's tough to write into a few words wht you mean to me! You are my twin soul! You just get me like no one else! I am so grateful to have such a tidy, fun, caring mom, who has taught me everything from how to close a trade deal and just get the job done, but the most significant things like how to keep my home full of love, amusement, and good food!"
 "I couldn't have dreamt up a more ideal woman to be our mother, executive, role model, and friend. You have always been there for me no subject what and someway you have been there on many levels! You have taught me to be a wonderful lady and wife, for that I am perpetually thankful. Thank you for always making me feel good-looking and loved."-Khloé

"I love you more than you will ever know. You are the ideal mom, which is why I present you a hard time sometimes. Now that I have turn into a mom, I welcome and honor you that much more. You have taught me so much about how to be a female. You have always been such an amusing, considerate, caring mamma!"-Kourtney
Play now :

Blog Archive