Julia Roberts Has No Mom liability; creature 'Super Selective' regarding new movies


As a mom of three and spouse to Danny Moder - along with performing and now producing - Julia Roberts is really full of activity, but the actress prides herself on not experience mom guilt.
"Julia, you be familiar with the Mom guilt, do you have any of that?" Kit Hoover asked the 43-year-old star, who is mom to Henry, 3, and twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 6, on Thursday's Access Hollywood Live.
Photos :danny moder and julia roberts



"Nope," she tell Kit and Billy Bush, clearing up that she's scaled back the quantity of work she now takes on.
"I felt I earned the accurate to stay home and be home and get super careful about what I required to do effort wise," she explained.
Part of staying home includes cookery for her relations, but the actress exposed that she has a few situation if she's the one creation the meal.
"I attempt to have a committed rule that I run a kitchen, not a diner. So, I just create one meal, and this sunrise there was a little difference on that theme. I did get a couple of dissimilar wishes," she supposed. "I attempt to be healthy, but I listen, I love for myself some bacon! So, I have to cook what I feel we're all going to wish. But I attempt to create it as healthy as probable."
Photos: Some pictures of Moms & Their baby.



The star's newest plan - the Oprah Winfrey Network documentary "Extraordinary Moms," which features Hillary Rodham Clinton, Rosie O'Donnell, ABC's Christiane Amanpour and other inspiring everyday moms - might just be the begin of more work with the hours of daylight media queen.
Julia told Billy and Kit that she was in Chicago the past to promote her future film, "Larry Crowne" with Tom Hanks, where she gave Oprah "a little nudge" regarding probably doing more projects jointly for OWN.
"Extraordinary Moms" debuts on May 7 at 8 PM ET on OWN. "Larry Crowne" hits theaters on July 1.
See video :

Blog Archive