Behind the Scenes of “Right There”- Nicole Scherzinger


She’s pumped to release her latest album Killer Love, and Nicole Scherzinger just filmed and released her latest video for her lone “Right There.”





The previous Pussycat Dolls frontwoman collaborated with rapper 50 Cent for the track and video, and she told press it was the wonderful arrangement.
"Male, when I heard 50 on it, it presently sounded like a classic record to me and I was like 'This is gorgeous. This is amazing unique, and the song is, the song feels actually excellent."



She sustained, "This is the wonderful first lone for me as it's not trying too tough, it feels actually high-quality, the song. I love the tempo, I love the feel, the vibe, and it's got this actually vast island rhythm to it."
Play now :

Blog Archive